Friday, April 23, 2010

The Great Outdoors


If you live in the Midwest, you know that we have some GORGEOUS weather lately. As a result, the adorable little boy and I have been spending a lot of time outdoors. He's not crazy about walking in the grass, but he loves to stroll up and down our gravel driveway. He adores being outside, which makes this mama happy. I hope to spending even more time outside as we take care of the garden we planted last weekend! I'm looking forward to showing Eli how things grow and harvesting our own fresh produce. This is my first real adventure in gardening, so I am just praying that things actually grow!

1 comment:

  1. I love being outside, too. I got to spend today outdoors because I was helping my father-in-law paint his garage door and trim while my MIL played with Micah. It was fun... and it was cool to see it all done this afternoon. It looked so nice repainted and this mama got a break from the baby for a few hours, too! :)

    ReplyDelete